Bette Davis signing autographs for a few young fans on the set of Hush, Hush, Sweet Charlotte
1944: Cary Grant and Ava Gardner lunching at The Brown Derby.
Patti LuPone in Anything Goes, 1987.
Oh, why, thank you <3
1. I fainted last week and now I look like someone came after me with a baseball bat um yeah
2. Last night I had a dream, that I was walking a goat and my horse. That’s normal, right?
3. I’m going to see Black Narciscuss on the big screen tomorrow and I am so excited I can’t even… I’m gonna die probably.
4. I’ve lived in austria for over 3 years and I still sometimes have trouble understanding their accent (or dialect). I’m not sure if that makes me a snob or if it just means that I’m stupid.
5. Over the last few weeks I’ve gotten super obsessed with Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries and I am trying SO HARD not to spam.
"You never have sex the way people do in the movies. You don’t do it on the floor, you don’t do it standing up, you don’t always have all your clothes off, you don’t happen to have on all the sexy lingerie. You know, if anybody ever ripped my clothes, I’d kill them."Happy 53rd Birthday, Julianne Moore! (December 3rd, 1960)
Madeline Kahn in High Anxiety (1977)
"With actors, all our ages are out there for all to see - you can’t hide anything, really. And it’s kind of a relief. This is my age, this is what I look like without makeup on - who cares? That youth culture - that lying about your age - it’s all denial of death anyway."Happy 53rd birthday, Julianne Moore!
James Stewart on the set of It’s a Wonderful Life, 1946.